Trusted Ada Siding Contractors
Outdated siding significantly detracts from your home’s curb appeal, protective ability, and energy efficiency. Replace old and damaged panels with high-quality, affordable siding solutions from Premier Roofing. Our expert siding technicians provide Michigan’s best siding replacements and repairs to upgrade your home’s appearance and performance.
- Certified Siding Installers
- Affordable Siding financing
- Quality Siding Products
- Lifetime Warranty
Over 12,000+ Satisfied Customers in Michigan
A+ Rated With the Better Business Bureau
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews
Serving Michigan Since 2006
Benefits of New Siding
- Improved Home Aesthetics: New siding elevates the visual appeal of your home and allows you to add a new style and aesthetic to your home.
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency: Replacing the siding on your home reinforces insulation and seals air leaks to increase energy efficiency.
- Upgraded Protection: Aging siding increases the risk of water damage and rotting underneath planks. New siding helps maintain the structural integrity of your home and discover potential underlying issues with your exterior.
- Boosts Home Value: Upgrading old siding immediately boosts the value of a home by enhancing its aesthetic appearance and energy efficiency.
Signs It’s Time for Siding Replacement
- Widespread Damage: Buckling, cracking, sagging, or warping planks are all clear signs your current siding has reached the end of its lifespan.
- Loose or Missing Planks: Unsecured planks compromise the structural integrity of your home and can lead to further damage if not quickly dealt with.
- Rotting: Rotted or soft siding can indicate water damage, which can quickly infiltrate beyond the siding and into the structure of your home.
- Excessive Maintenance: The maintenance cycle of siding shortens as it nears the end of its lifespan, and it may be a better financial option to simply replace your siding.
- Paint Chipping or Fading: Significant paint chipping is a visual cue your siding is aging, suggesting the need for replacement to restore functionality and aesthetic appeal.
Best Siding Types to Use in East Grand Rapids
Premier Roofing specializes in installing durable, low-maintenance vinyl and wood siding. Vinyl and wood are popular siding material choices in Ada for their affordability and customizability. We offer free siding consultations to help homeowners select the perfect siding material and style for their homes.
Cost of New Siding in Ada, MI
In Ada, the average cost of new siding is $24,938. The cost to replace siding in Ada depends on the size of the house and the siding material. Siding replacement on larger homes will cost more, however, the cost per square foot will be less than siding for a smaller house. To get the most accurate price estimate for siding, contact our siding contractors for a free quote.
Average Siding Cost by Number of Stories
|Number of Stores
|Average Siding Cost in Ada
|$15,375 - $30,750
|$16,500 - $33,000
|$17,250 - $34,500
Do You Need a Permit for Siding Replacement in Ada, MI?
Yes, Ada Township requires you to obtain a residential building permit for a siding replacement. Premier Roofing will take care of acquiring all necessary permits for your re-siding to keep the project hassle-free and ensure full compliance.
Contact the City of Ada for Siding Permit Questions
Siding Restrictions in Ada
P: When choosing new siding materials for your Ada home, it’s critical to follow all State of Michigan, local, and Homeowners Association (HOA) guidelines. Some HOAs may approve a variety of materials, but many only approve specific siding materials and styles.
- Catamount HOA - Ada, MI
- Adacroft Commons Association - Ada, MI
- Mountain Ridge Subdivision Association - Ada, MI
- Ada Moorings Condo Association - Ada, MI
- 11 Deer Run Dr. NE
- 8181 Vergennes St. SE
- 7241 Driftwood Dr. SE
- 6168 Dunbarton St. SE