Trusted Kentwood Siding Contractors
Premier Roofing’s dedicated siding contractors know the ins and outs of Kentwood exterior projects. We use top-tier vinyl and wood siding materials from the industry’s best brands to maintain visual beauty and durability for decades.
- Certified Siding Installers
- Affordable Siding financing
- Quality Siding Products
- Lifetime Warranty
Over 12,000+ Satisfied Customers in Michigan
A+ Rated With the Better Business Bureau
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews
Serving Michigan Since 2006
Benefits of New Siding
- Refreshed Curb Appeal: Modern siding materials and styles can transform your home’s look with contemporary aesthetics and colors to maximize curb appeal.
- Enhanced Energy Efficiency: New insulation capabilities and air seal features significantly cut energy costs and improve temperature management inside the home.
- Strengthened Protection: Durable, weather-resistant materials protect against moisture, decay, pests, and other threats to your home’s structural integrity.
- Added Resale Value: Home buyers notice and appreciate siding upgrades, adding significant value to your home.
Signs It’s Time for Siding Replacement
- Broken Planks: Cracked and buckled sections of siding signal diminishing protective coverage.
- Loose Panels: Gaps and missing panels allow air infiltration, leading to higher energy bills and potential insulation issues.
- Rotted Sections: Repeated moisture damage and wood rot indicate failed weather seals.
- Excessive Maintenance: Regular painting and staining to mask repeated fading suggests compromised structural integrity.
Best Siding Types to Use in Kentwood
We provide vinyl and wood siding materials specifically designed to stand up to Michigan’s variable climate and protect Kentwood homes. Our technicians help homeowners choose the right siding materials to enhance their home’s style and aesthetic with free siding consultations.
Cost of New Siding in Kentwood, MI
In Kentwood, the average cost of new siding is $14,812. The cost to replace siding in Kentwood depends on the size of the house and the siding material. Siding replacement on larger houses will cost more, however, the cost of siding per square foot will be less than siding for a smaller house. To get the most accurate price estimate, contact our siding contractors for a free quote.
Average Siding Cost by Number of Stories
|Number of Stores
|Average Siding Cost in Kentwood
|$8,625 - $17,250
|$9,750 - $19,500
|$10,500 - $21,000
Do You Need a Permit for Siding Replacement in Kentwood, MI?
Yes, you will need to secure a building permit for siding replacement projects in Kentwood. Premier Roofing makes the permitting process easy by obtaining all necessary permits on your behalf before starting your project.
Contact the City of Kentwood for Siding Permit Questions
Siding Restrictions in Kentwood
When choosing your new siding materials and styles, make sure your choices follow any State of Michigan, local, and Homeowners Association (HOA) guidelines. Many HOAs have strict guidelines for approved exterior materials and styles.
- Kentwood Hills HOA - Kentwood, MI
- Bail Grove HOA - Kentwood, MI
- Castle Villa HOA - Kentwood, MI
- Cobblestone at the Ravines HOA - Kentwood, MI
- Cross Creek HOA - Kentwood, MI
- East Paris Villas HOA - Kentwood, MI
- Fox Chase HOA - Kentwood, MI
- Leisure Acres HOA - Kentwood, MI
- Paris Meadows HOA - Kentwood, MI
- Thirty HOA - Kentwood, MI
- 716 Brittney Ct.
- 963 Springwood Dr.
- 5290 Wyndtree Ln. SE
- 5344 Claudia Ave. SE
Reviews from Kentwood Area Siding Customers