Trusted Lakeshore Siding Contractors
Premier Roofing’s expert siding teams understand every detail and requirement for exterior installations in the Lakeshore area. Our siding contractors source high-quality vinyl and wood siding from industry-leading brands for visual appeal and decades of durable performance.
- Certified Siding Installers
- Affordable Siding financing
- Quality Siding Products
- Lifetime Warranty
Over 12,000+ Satisfied Customers in Michigan
A+ Rated With the Better Business Bureau
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews
Serving Michigan Since 2006
Benefits of New Siding
- Updated Aesthetics: A brand-new exterior maximizes curb appeal with modern styles and colors.
- Energy Upgrades: New siding improves insulation and air seals to dramatically improve energy efficiency and indoor temperature management.
- Bolstered Protection: Durable, weather-resistant siding materials actively protect against moisture, decay, pests, and other threats.
- Increased Property Value: Your exterior is your home’s first impression, and high-quality siding significantly raises resale valuations.
Signs It’s Time for Siding Replacement
- Damaged Panels: Buckled and broken planks indicate compromised protective integrity.
- Loose Sections: Gaps and detached panels enable air infiltration and higher energy costs from failed insulation.
- Rotting: Repeated moisture damage causes wood sections to rot, signaling failed weatherproofing.
- Recurring Maintenance: Frequent painting and staining suggest your siding is nearing the end of its effective lifespan.
Best Siding Types to Use in Lakeshore
Premier Roofing provides vinyl and wood siding materials designed to resist Michigan’s fluctuating weather and protect Lakeshore homes for decades. During a free siding consultation, our siding specialists will help you choose the best material and style to enhance your home’s aesthetic.
Cost of New Siding in Lakeshore, MI
In Lakeshore, the average cost of new siding is $14,812. The cost to replace siding in Lakeshore depends on the size of the house and the siding material. Siding replacement on larger houses will cost more, however, the cost per square foot will be less than the cost of siding for a smaller house. To get the most accurate price estimate, contact our siding contractors for a free quote.
Average Siding Cost by Number of Stories
|Number of Stores
|Average Siding Cost in Lakeshore
|$8,625 - $17,250
|$9,750 - $19,500
|$10,500 - $21,000
Do You Need a Permit for Siding Replacement in Lakeshore, MI?
Yes, residential building permits are required for most siding replacement projects in Lakeshore. To keep your process hassle-free, Premier Roofing secures all necessary permits on your behalf at the start of your project.
Contact the Lakeshore-area Municipal Governments for Siding Permit Questions
Siding Restrictions in Lakeshore
Before deciding on new siding materials for your Lakeshore home, check to make sure the material and style comply with all State of Michigan, local, and Homeowners Association (HOA) guidelines. Some HOAs have flexible rules for approved styles and materials, but many hold strict guidelines to maintain neighborhood aesthetics.
- Bluffton HOA - Muskegon, MI
- Lakeside HOA - Muskego, MI
- Muskegon Township HOA - Muskegon, MI
- 103 Lafayette Ave., Grand Haven
- 514 Elliot Ave., Grand Haven
- 1223 W Hile Rd., Muskegon
- 227 W Byron Rd., Muskegon
Reviews from Lakeshore Area Siding Customers