Trusted Grandville Siding Contractors
Premier Roofing’s siding specialists upgrade Grandville home exteriors with attractive new vinyl and wood siding. We reinvigorate faded, weathered siding with robust, low-upkeep replacements for striking transformations.
- Certified Siding Installers
- Affordable Siding financing
- Quality Siding Products
- Lifetime Warranty
Over 12,000+ Satisfied Customers in Michigan
A+ Rated With the Better Business Bureau
Hundreds of 5-Star Reviews
Serving Michigan Since 2006
Benefits of New Siding
- Curb Appeal: New siding refreshes your home’s curb appeal by implementing modern colors and architectural profiles to improve aesthetics.
- Improved Energy Efficiency: Installing new siding fortifies insulation to reduce energy costs.
- Structural Protection: Our materials protect against moisture damage and decay to protect the structural stability of your home.
- Increased Property Value: Brand new siding significantly enhances the resale potential of your property.
Signs It’s Time for Siding Replacement
- Plank Damage: Damaged planks indicate your siding’s protection is weakening and foundational issues exist.
- Loose Sections: Gaps between siding panels reduce the performance of your insulation and diminish energy efficiency.
- Rotting: Rotting patches indicate moisture has seeped deeply into your home’s framework.
- Repeated Maintenance: Consistent discoloration and flaking paint can signal your current siding has exhausted its functional lifespan.
- Cracks and buckling: Cracked planks and visible protrusions show your siding can no longer adequately shield your home.
Best Siding Types to Use in Grandville
P: Our siding specialists install vinyl and wood siding to protect against Grandville weather. We offer affordable, high-quality materials to refresh your home’s aesthetics and performance. Contact us for a free siding consultation to determine which material and style fits your home.
Cost of New Siding in Grandville, MI
In Grandville, the average cost of new siding is $18,187. The cost to replace siding in Grandville depends on the size of the house and the siding material. Siding replacement on larger houses will cost more, however, the cost of siding per square foot will be less than the cost for a smaller house. To get the most accurate price estimate, contact our siding contractors for a free quote.
Average Siding Cost by Number of Stories
|Number of Stores
|Average Siding Cost in Grandville
|$10,875 - $21,750
|$12,000 - $24,000
|$12,750 - $25,500
Do You Need a Permit for Siding Replacement in Grandville, MI?
You are required to obtain a residential building permit before beginning a siding replacement project in Grandville. Premier Roofing will acquire all necessary permits on your behalf before beginning your project so your process is hassle-free and your project is fully approved.
Contact the City of Grandville for Siding Permit Questions
Siding Restrictions in Grandville
When you’re selecting your new siding materials, make sure your siding complies with any State of Michigan, local town, and Homeowners Association (HOA) regulations. Some HOAs may offer flexibility, but many only approve specific materials and styles to maintain neighborhood aesthetics.
- The Villas at Rivertown HOA - Grandville, MI
- Delmar Farms HOA - Grandville, MI
- Summerset HOA - Grandville, MI
- Whitetail Ridge HOA - Grandville, MI
- 3993 Edgewood St. SW
- 3065 Ottawa Ave. SW
- 3291 Elwood St. SW
- 4125 Jenison St. SW
Reviews from Grandville Area Siding Customers